BrickList: The Queen Anne's Revenge
The Queen Anne's Revenge
A Bricklist compiling several sets that make up a good crew and ship.
As with my other bricklists; I will list amounts of specific parts of the set, instead amounts of one full set.
Created by TBOC. Last updated on 06 Jun 2011.
1. 4195: Queen Anne's Revenge
The ship itself. I would do several things to it.
1. Cannons. Instead of three, use ten, so every space for cannons are filled up. And instead of one box full of cannonballs have a couple, and possibly a few cleaners. (Make sure they're all firing cannons, not ones for show.)
2. Front Skeleton. This is completely optional, but after seeing the movie, The fire pieces (which should change to the newer and larger piece introduced in 2009) should go onto the front, closer to the bottom. I'd also change the skeleton body to white, and change the fantasy era head to an older, evil skeleton head. I would also change the arms for the new and bent ones, and possibly change the items in hand to two gold cups, two spears, or one of each.
3. Blackbeard's Cabin. I would enlarge it, so the space inside is more free. Also, expand the Desk so it looks more like a desk. You could also put the Captain Jack Voodo doll minifigure in here if you wanted.
4. Boat section. Again, this is optional, but I would make the hull more tall and slightly longer.
Minifigures: Take all minifigures from this set. You can keep this Captain Jack (Hat and coat) and I would also keep the other kind. (No coat or hat)
Also take multiples of the Quartermaster Zombie for the crew.
|3356 members own this set||1475 members want this set|
2. 4191: Captain's Cabin
A few modifications will be done to the set.
1. Base. The longer base it has is not needed, take it out.
2. The shelf, make it slightly larger, so that 2 or 3 ship holders can be on one row. Also, make it be taller, allowing more rows. Have a ship in every holder. Place this in the far back of Blackbeard's Cabin.
3. Table. I'd replace the white skeleton feet with black ones, because it's more fitting. You could use the map, but I'd put it on Blackbeard's Table, as well of the goblet and candle/thing. Instead, put the globe on it and abondon the Globe table. Also place this in Blackbeard's Cabin.
Minifigures: In this set, you get the Yeoman Zombie and a Gunner Zombie. Have at least 3 of each kind from this set, and maybe a couple more using different weapons and headgear/hair. Also use Captain Jack from this set.
|3959 members own this set||712 members want this set|
3. 4194: Whitecap Bay
This set is neede primarily for its contents.
1. Boats. Connect them to The Queen Anne's Revenge sides. Many people complain that the set didn't have any, but this one does, so use them.
2. Minifigures. Use Philip Swift and Scrum for the crew. On the ship, you can have Philip Swift standing on the main mast. You can also have mulitples of the Gunner Zombie if you want. I'd also take the Mermaid Syrena, as she was the one used in the movie. I would make a small wood/glass tank (From bricks that look like wood and glass, of course) that she can fit in, as used in the movie.
|1993 members own this set||1020 members want this set|