More daily postings and articles. This is mostly because I frequently check brickset because I am always hoping to see something new. I like the content and the site so much, that I am eager for more. This suggestion is in no way a slight to the high quality of content I see at Brickset, I just love it and wish there was more! The following is a list of ideas and suggestions of what additional content I think would be fun. Also, I realize that the focus of the site is brickSET, so I wouldn't want to lose that focus (that is, after all, why we like it), but I think there is some content that would be good to augment the set data
- additional in depth reviews (I really like the pictures, especially huw's)
- more reviews around gift buying season from parents that might buy lego or lego Duplo for children to help other parents find sets that are playable and appropriate. I don't see a lot of duplo attention (which makes sense, but still).
- perhaps a series of articles on the history of Lego
- I'd be interested to see if there are any unique female fans of lego perspectives. Granted, women like lego just like men like lego, but I sense a lack of female voice (which could totally be wrong) and would like to see more, perhaps.
- a series of articles on collecting nd how people manage collections (what do people do about the dust! It's maddening!)
- a series of posts highlighting LUGs in major cities, which might encourage both internet and real world interactions among the lego community
- Maybe highlight indepth reviews of older sets, or bring attention to special sets that are favorites or that brought people out of "dark I know that this might bring attention to sets that old and unavailable, but could be is nice to see.
- It might be interesting to see people put together alternative builds for lego sets
Also, since I am including my e-mail with this, if you have questions or would like to implement my ideas and want help, feel free to contact